A blog about all things creative, inspiring and unique!

6.07.2012

New Year ... New Blog!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very long time since my last post here on Blue Orchid Studo's blog, but I wanted to write and inform all of you of a new blog I have started called A Bit More Green! With this new blog I am excited to share with all of you easy ways to incorporate more healthy, conscientious and green living ideas into your everyday life. As many of you may remember, when I had the shop, I tried to carry "green" products, from soy candles to eco-friendly kid toys, because it is important to me to promote more earth friendly living. So if you are interested in following me, check out the new blog and sign up for the newsletter. All the best!

Leslie
p.s. This is probably the last post I will make for this blog!

No comments: