A blog about all things creative, inspiring and unique!

8.23.2011

Alley Art Festival Saturday Aug. 27th, 12-5!

Sorry it has been a month since my last post! If you have been receiving my Blue Orchid Studio emails over the last few years, you recently had an email updating you about the Alley Art Festival I am going to be participating in this coming Saturday from 12-5 in downtown Aurora at Water Street Mall, Aurora, IL 60505. This is the first time I am going to be showing at this festival and I am super excited! I guarantee you there will be new pieces I have been busily working on just for this show. Here is a sneak peak at some of the new crocheted cowls I've made, perfect for Fall weather just around the corner...


Hope to see a lot of familiar faces out at the show on Saturday, and it looks like the weather is going to be great! Also, if you have been receiving Blue Orchid Studio emails in the past, I am going to be closing my current email service through express email marketing come October! So, if you would like to stay in the loop with all things Blue Orchid Studio, sign up for my blog newsletter in the upper right hand corner of the blog. This way you can get an email update each and every time I post something to this blog :) 
Thanks for following me,
 Leslie

No comments: